KINDERGARTEN - 8TH GRADE
Before April 4th
1 Child - $3,900
2 Children - $7,055
3 or More Children - $9,875
After April 4th
1 Child - $4,000
2 Children - $7,155
3 or More Children - $9,975
Full Day - $4,000
*Financial Aid Options Available for K-8*
St. Peter School will accept students of any race, color, or ethnic origin with priority given to registered, active, and contributing members of St. Peter Parish and our sister church, St. Julie Parish. Students who are members of other Catholic parishes outside of North Ridgeville are welcome as long as there is room in the school and financial support is negotiated by the parents/guardians with their Pastor.
- Families interested in enrolling Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade students at St. Peter Catholic School for the 2022-2023 school year are required to complete all registration paperwork by contacting Aimee Reitz in the Main School Office Monday-Friday between 7am-3pm at (440) 327-3212, or the Parish Office Monday-Friday between 9am-7:30pm at (440) 327-2201 to schedule pick up of the enrollment application packet.
Saints Club Aftercare Program
- Please contact the school (440) 327-3212
Active parishioners are those who:
- Registered in the Parish
- Attending Mass each week
- Use church envelopes each week
- Involved in our parish and school activities
- Admission is made through formal negotiation
- Kindergarten Age Requirement: a child must be five years old on our before September 30th.
- 1st grade age requirement: A child must be six years old on or before September 30th
- A birth certificate, baptismal certificate, and immunization records must presented at the time of registration.
In the case of students transferring from other schools, all finanical obligations must be met at the previous school before acceptance.
Our parish website is now collecting secure online tuition payments. Call the Parish Center with questions at (440) 327-2201.