At St. Peter's we believe that children should be provided with a nurturing, caring environment in which they are prepared academically, spiritually, socially, and morally so that they become active, productive members of a challenging society.
At St. Pete's warmth and kindness is spread the minute you walk in the door, from Father Bob greeting students in the morning to Sister Sean always saying "Have the best day ever!"
Incorporating God throughout our Day:
- Pray together in the morning, snack time, lunch, and end of day
- Daily special intentions
- Recite the "We First" Pledge Anti-Bullying program Pledge daily
- Attend Weekly Mass
- Buddy System: K- 2 have Junior High buddies who guide them throughout the year
- Religion classes taught daily
- Sacramental Preparation: 1st Reconciliation, 1st Communion, Confirmation
- Service Hours
- The enrollment for the 2018-19 school year in grades PreK through 8th grade is 163.
- All employees and volunteers who have contact with students undergo thorough screening, including background checks through the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation & Identification (BCI&I). For complete information on screening policies, see the revised Policy for the Safety of Children in Matters of Sexual Abuse, section 1.2 (p. 3).