Meet Miss Pozega
'I call my students "my kids" because in our year together they aren't just kids on my class list, they become part of my heart."
ST PETER PRESCHOOL
Our Preschool program promotes the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical and social growth of young children. Multi-sensory activities that enhance the total development of the child are planned in a sequential manner that follows the theme or unit.
At St. Peter Preschool we believe the family initially develops the values and attitude whereby a young child knows God, accepts himself/herself, relates to others and responds reverently toward the environment. Therefore, we strive to collaborate with parents to provide a quality Catholic experience for learning, loving and Christian living.
Our Preschool Goals:
- become aware he/she is a child of God and will grow in God's life
- develop a positive self-image and acknowledge his/her self-worth
- develop basic social skills
- increase independence
- develop a trust in adults other than his/her parents
- enjoy being a part of a group
- accept the need to share and cooperate
- respect the rights of others; defend his/her own rights
- develop the desire to learn
Preschool Sessions (2017 - 2018):
Morning Session: Mon - Friday: 7:30am - 10:20am (*drop-off available starting at 7:05am)
Full Day: Mon - Friday: 7:30am - 1:45pm (*drop-off available starting at 11:00 am)
Pre-Kindergarten Registration Packet